The Canoe Procurement Group of Canada is a leading public sector buying group collaborating with municipal associations across the country, including LAS here in Ontario. Representing over 5,000 municipalities, non-profit organizations, and public agencies nationwide, Canoe is uniquely positioned to help members access a wide variety of trade-compliant products and services at preferred rates.
With more than 250 approved suppliers in a wide range of industries, Canoe helps parks & recreation professionals procure everything from office supplies to maintenance equipment. Canoe programs include:
- Arena Equipment, seating furniture and refrigeration solutions
- Athletic surfaces including flooring and turf
- Playground and spray park equipment
- Skatepark design and construction
- Indoor and outdoor fitness equipment
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- And much more!
Visit canoeprocurement.ca today to learn how Canoe can help with your community’s recreation needs.